12 Sep 16:00 - 19 Sep 17:00 - Pangai
➧ More info
ONE SPOT NOW OPEN!!!!
Join us to get off the grid and spend 7 days on a remote tropical island indulging in our own private hideaway - yes, you read that right!
Discover the outback of Tonga alongside true adventurers. Our base provides the finest of glamping experiences, tucked away on a beautiful and remote tropical island in the Nomuka Island group of Ha'api, Tonga.
Get off the beaten track and off-grid. No bars, no restaurants, no sealed roads… just the ocean, magical humpback whales, nature, the islands… and us.
Three magical whale swim days will be included in the retreat program, together with daily yoga, cultural immersion, exploring, snorkeling and a tonne of island style relaxation.
This is THE trip of a lifetime for photographers, freedivers, ocean lovers and adventurers alike!! Swimming with a humpback whale will absolutely BLOW YOUR MIND!!
>> 6 SPACES ONLY! <<
ALL INCLUSIVE AND EXCLUSIVE PACKAGE
Ex-Tongatapu / $3995 AUD per person / twin or couple share
- 30% DEPOSIT REQUIRED TO SECURE YOUR SPOT
- PAYMENT PLAN OPTION AVAILABLE with set part payments
- BALANCE OF PAYMENT due July 13th, 2018.
- $200 off if you sign up and pay in full by January 31st, 2018.
- Please contact us direct for full details and conditions.
PACKAGE INCLUSIONS :
- 7 nights twin share glamping island accommodation
- All meals / created predominatly from produce grown in the hideaways own organic garden and food harvested locally.
- 3 INCREDIBLE WHALE SWIM DAYS!!
- Daily yoga (1 - 2 sessions depending on program)
- Daily meditation/relaxation practices
- Domestic flight & private boat transfers to/from our exclusive island hideaway**
- Cultural activities in local village
- Donation to local marine conservation and education program
.... and so much more!!
**Our island transfer flight departs early on Day 1 so please arrive at least the day before. We then arrive back in Nuku’alofa 5:30pm on Day 7 so arrange a flight home that evening or the next day.... or stay on to explore!
EXTRA COSTS :
- return flights to Tongatapu from your home town/country
- meals, accommodation and activities outside of the inclusions
- comprehensive travel insurance (required)
- any alcoholic beverages on retreat
If you're a certified SCUBA diver or free diver, open water dives are available from our island base at an extra fee. Snorkellers won't miss out and will be in absolute liquid heaven drifting over the pristine coral reef located RIGHT at our doorstep! Oh yes!
CONSERVATION PROJECT SUPPORT -- While on retreat we will be creating an event with the local village to paint a community marine mural for the new marine education centre being built. Participation is voluntary. A village celebration will be shared when it's complete! There is also the chance to help out with any jobs needing some energy and effort to help complete construction of the centre itself -- if you have the calling.
Please head to the project link for full details:
ARE YOU READY FOR THE ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME??
Please get in touch to find out more and to secure your spot -- We absolutely cannot take anymore than 6 people - so don't miss out!
CONNECT TODAY to reserve yours spot under the stars.
ph: +61 405 404 303 (Australia)
* Please note we have permission to use all of these professional photographs and credit Tris Sheen for their absolute beauty!
19 Sep 07:00 - 26 Sep 18:00
19 Sep 07:00 - 26 Sep 18:00
Whale Discoveries Whale Discoveries
Join us to get off the grid and spend 7 days on a remote tropical island indulging in our own private hideaway yes, you read that right! Discover the outback of Tonga alongside... ➧ More info